Sunday, December 13, 2009

Arthritis cure

Eat for the health of it.

If you have ever had arthritis, you know it can be painful. According to a German scientist, leech treatment is a more effective way to cure the excruciating knee pain caused by arthritis. Sounds like something from the Medieval times, if you ask me. According to the study, the Leech saliva contains chemical compounds that are injected into the soft tissue. These substances may have an anti swelling, anti inflamatory and analgesic effect. It is a little too soon to tell but it sounds promising. I have heard of using leeches before but I hope I won't need it. I'll keep drinking my vinegar drink in my cookbook. I hope that keeps the arthritis away.

If you are interested in my all natural cookbook, (no leeches) GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICSS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

Also a very good novel 'Under Obligation' ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Please order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Abebooks.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

A man and his wife went to see the doctor about the husbands failing health. After the exam was over the doctor had a conversation with the wife."Ma'am, your husband is very ill and is suffering from a very serious stress disorder. The only way he can pull through this is, you will have to cook him three meals a day, do not nag him and he needs to make love at least five times a week."

The couple leaves the doctors and on the way home the husband asks his wife,"What did the doctor say?"
The wife answers, "You're gonna die."

No comments: