Thursday, December 17, 2009

tidbits and a joke

Eat for the health of it.

I guess being a bit tired last night I didn't finish my salt issue. They tell you not to eat salt but they will tell you to use salt substitutes, now in my mind I would call that just adding another chemical. Please try the sea salt or the Hymalayin salt and there are others too, ask at the health food store.

If you want to help lower your high blood pressure try using sesame oil. I have never used it because luckily I don't have high blood pressure but I think I want to try it anyway. It sounds good.

To add a little security to your surgery, ask your doctor if you could take an antibiotic before surgery.

Did you know that drinking decafinated coffee can build up your resistance to diabetes?

Eat all natural: Try my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 Please call at: 1-800-788-7654 Or you may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com

The teacher tells the children,"Whoever answers the questions first may leave early today."

Little Johnnie thinks to himself, "I'll be the first one." But when the teacher asked,"Who said, 'four score and seven years ago?'

Before Johnnie could open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher,"That's right Susie, you can go home."

Johnnie is mad at Susie.

Teacher said,"I have a dream."

Before Johnnie had a chance, Mary says, "Martin Luther KIng."

Johnnie is getting angrier by the minute.

Teacher, "Who said,'Ask not what you can do for your country'?"

Immediately Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."
Teacher,"That's right Nancy, you may leave."

Johnnie is boiling mad and when the teacher turned her back Johnnie said,"I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut."

The teacher turned around and asked,"Now who said that?"

Johnnie answered, Tiger Woods, can I go now?"

No comments: