Friday, May 15, 2009

Saccharin an older artificial sweetener

Eat for the health of it.

Saccharin, one of the oldest artificial sweeteners, is trying to make it's way back on the market. I can remember those little tablets and that funny bottle with that curved top that you could shake a few drops out of it. Now they say it is safe. I don't think I would try it again. I am just real happy with using Stevia. At least it works for me and I have no reactions from it. I have been using Stevia for a few years now. I use the powder and the liquid drops. The liquid is so much easier to measure because you can put a few drops in and then you remember how many you use for taste, but the packet is easier to carry with you, because the restaurants do not have it yet, but if you put too much in it will be too sweet, but it's worth it so you don't have to use the chemical ones.

Truvia is another sweetener that just came out on the market; it is made from the Stevia plant but when I emailed the company to see if they used a chemical in it, they never answered me so I am assuming that it has a chemical in it so I am not going to try it. I have looked and asked at the health food stores but they do not carry it either so that should tell you something. I don't need to try it, as long as I have the Stevia that works for me.

Happy to have you following my Blog. Please continue.

Laughter is healthy: A drunk came stumbling near the woods where a preacher was baptizing some people in the river. Out of curiosity the drunk walks into the water and bumps into the preacher. The preacher asks him if he was ready to find Jesus. The drunk replies, "Sure I am." The preacher grabs him and dunks him in the river. He pulls him out and asks, "Have you found Jesus?" The drunk replies, "No." The preacher is shocked at the answer, dunks him in the water again, but for a bit longer. He pulls him out and again asks, "Have you found Jesus my brother?" The drunk again answers him, "No." By this time the preacher is amazed, he dunks the drunk in the water and holds him under for 30 seconds. The drunk began to thrash in the water so the preacher pulls him out again and asks, "For the love of God man have you not found Jesus?" The drunk wipes his eyes and after catching his breath he asks. "Are you sure this is where he fell in?"

If you want to cook healthy, please try my all natural cookbook.
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 Please order at http://dorrancepublishing.com or phone at 1-800-788-7654

No comments: