Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Banning Flouride

Eat for the health of it.

I have been having allergic reactions now for several years and it seems as though anything with chemicals causes me to have a terrible reaction, but the government doesn't do a thing about taking it off the market. As soon as I have found another reaction they are already putting something else out there. I can not figure out why they want to put chemicals in our food. I can't see where it's doing any good, all I can see is that I have to figure out what they added to what food so I can quit eating it. They want to take things off the market if it is all natural. I know they won't okay Stevia, yet Stevia is all natural and I have been using it for years without any reactions. The government will not let them use it to sweeten soda but they will let them use the chemical aspartame. It just does not make sense. They say that one of the soda companies are going to make a product and sweeten it with zevia, but being it is noe called stevia, I have a feeling that it also will have a chemical added to it. They have another sweetener on the market, I noticed and it is called zuvia, but when I emailed the company,and asked if it had a chemical in it they did not answer me so I am assuming that it contains a chemical. So it is no different then the others. All the artificial sweeteners cause me some kind of reaction, like chest pain, hives, rashes etc. I am walking proof that these sweeteners are laden with some bad stuff. I often wonder if the other countries use all this artificial stuff. I read recently that Scandinavia and Europe have banned the use of Floride because they say that Flouride makes your body absorb Aluminum,I wonder if this too could be what causes alzheimers.

No comments: