Sunday, May 17, 2009

How important are enzymes

Eat for the health of it.

How important are enzymes?

I never realized that enzymes were at all necessary to take, I really thought you got them in your food and unless you didn't eat much at all, it wasn't necessary. I had problems now and them with a burning sensation in my stomach. Years ago I had mentioned it to my doctor and he wrote a prescription for tagment and it was good for a while then I was reading articles on it and how good the enzymes were, and what kinds of food to eat to get these enzymes. The most common symptoms of enzyme deficiency are: Being tired, weakness, joint pain, you may have gum problems, fungus and parasites, bowel problems, hearing loss, and restless sleep. You may have tried all kinds of vitamins and herbs but have you tried enzymes? I have the enzymes to fall back on when I do not get enough veggies, especially radishes and cabbage. You really need enzymes for a lot of different reasons. They help with digest your food, helps fight off colds, and without sufficient enzymes medicines, herbs or other remedies can not work. I am trying them so I may write on this subject later.

Please follow my Blog and if you would like to comment, just click on comments and write, or just log on: http://grannycooks.blogspot.com

Laughter is healthy: One morning when the husband returned from a several hour fishing trip, he decides to take a nap before emptying the boat but his wife decided that she was going to take the boat out and relax on the boat in the middle of the lake, She motors out a distence, anchors and reads her book. Along comes a Game Warden, pulls up beside her and says, "Good morning ma'am. What are you doing?" "Reading a book, she replied."(thinking to herself, isn't that pretty obvious?)The officer then informs her, "You are in a restricted area." She tells the officer, "I,m sorry, officer, but I am not fishing, I am reading."
"Yes but you have all the equipment. For all I know, you could start fishing any time. I'll have to take you in and write you up."
"For reading a book?" She asks.
"You are in a restricted fishing area." He once again informs her.
"I am not fishing, I am reading."
"Yes, but you have all of the equipment.For all I know you could start fishing at any time now.I'll have to take you in and write you up."
"If you do that sir, I will have to charge you with sexual assault," answers the woman.
"But I haven't even touched you."Answered the game warden.
"That's true but you have the equipment,and for all I know, you could start any time." The game warden,shaking his head, answered, "Have a nice day ma'am."

GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN #0-8059-6286-7
If you are interested in odering a book, please order at:
www.http://dorrancepublishing.com. or call at 1-800-788-7654.

No comments: