Thursday, May 7, 2009

Processed foods are not good for you.

Eat for the health of it.

I have learned not to eat a lot of processed foods like hotdogs, bacon, lunchmeats, sausage and ham. Oh they are good and I like them all but my stomach and immune system doesn't. I can get away with eating it one day but two days in a row and my stomach burns and I itch. I get all puffy from the water retention it causes, even my eyes get puffy. I would think about what I had eaten the day before then I knew why I was all swollen. I have about the same problem when I eat regular salt and there is a lot of salt in processed foods, especially the meats. I try very hard to limit my consumption of these foods. Although the nitrites and salt do not have as bad effect on me as did the MSG or the Aspartame. Another thing I do if I have any processed foods, I take vitamin C. You should do this after eating any processed foods or drink a glass of orange juice or anything containg salt. I use sea salt and it doesn't bother me because the regular salt has a non caking chemical in it but sea salt doesn't. Does that tell you anything?

If you like the informationabout the chemical in our food so far please follow my Blog. http://grannycooks.blogspot.com

Laughter is healthy: I dialed a number and got the following recording: 'I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes.'

If you are interested in eating healthy, I have written an all natural cookbook.
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7
If you are interested please order at www.dorrancepublishing.com
by phone at 1-800-788-7654

No comments: