Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eating chemicals produced in a lab

Eat for the health of it.

If you already read this just ignore it, I sent it before but some did not get it and I was having a little trouble getting started, anyway here it is again. It was my first real post.

Where did anyone get the idea to put chemicals in our food supply? I can understand why a person might say, "Let's eat that white thing that just came out of the chickens rear end." Maybe they saw the other chickens eating a broken egg that a hen mislaid in the chicken yard and they were curious as to whether it would be good. That's understandable, that is all natural, but when a well educated person comes up with the idea to concoct a chemical in a lab, then put it in our food supply, that's ludicrous.

How many times have you had a mysterious itch? It can occur anywhere on your body, like your feet and toes, the back of your neck, your stomach or your arms etc. Maybe it comes and goes or maybe it stays for a couple of days or more, it may leave or it can leave a scar, depending on the severity of the reaction. Sometimes it can turn into a crusty, irritating itch. You may have cramps and diarrhea after you eat. Or worse yet have you ever had hives that come and go? Or did you ever get hives on your lips or in your mouth? And more serious if they go into your throat, which could cut off your breathing. After these hives and rashes you may notice a lot of moles/warts anywhere on your body, some of them fall off in time, some dissapear in time, some will stay and grow. Have you ever had severe chest pain and your EKG and heart tests come back negative? Does your stomach burn after you eat? Maybe you have had unexplained headaches,severe burning rash in the warm areas of your body, like under your arms and breasts and groin area.You may have had itchy burning eyes or soreness behind the ears. Have you asked yourself,what was that all about? Maybe you can add to this. These all could be signs of allergic reactions. For some reason I have experienced all of these reactions and I have had test after test and all they can come up with is that I am allergic to something, then I have to go through the process of elimination to figure out what I am allertgic to. I have kept track of everything that eat and all the ingredients in that food and I have been able to find out that I am allergic to all the chemicals in our food supply, such as; MSG, Chlorine or bleaching agents in white flour, white sugar, city water and Splenda. And then there is High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame, and even that Olean frying oil.

I would like to help others that have experienced these symptoms and maybe shorten their time of suffering until they find out what it is that is making them so misserable. I want to tell you more about the chemicals in our food supply and if you are interested in finding out more please follow my BLOG.

Laughter is healthy: I often wonder who the first person was that looked under a cow and said, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things and drink whatever comes out."

If you are interested in eating all natural, my all natural cookbook will be very helpful.
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
Order at www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone # 1-800-788-7654

No comments: