Monday, May 25, 2009

bits of this and that

Eat for the health of it.

Did you know that the sweetener xylitol (which is safe for people) that they use in chewing gum can kill your dog? Something that is in it is lethal to them. I have been using it for years because they put Aspartame in all the other gums, and aspartame is poison to me.

Fructose is an all natural sweetener that occurs naturally in fruits and vegetables and their juices, as well as honey. That is what gives them their sweet taste. Fructose, in crystaline form has been used for many years as a sweetener in foods and beverages.

Low carb diets are really good for you. If you follow them right you will be eating pretty much all natural. I was on it for years. What is bad if you go off of it you will gain it back as soon as you start eating starches and sugars. I found that out.

You can use Peroxide to fight germs, viruses, infection and many others. Lookit up in the Encyclopedia Britanica under Granulocytes.

This is a quick Blog for me, as I was about to start last night, the electricity went out and like a kid I want to go and watch the parade in town.

Remember my book makes a nice gift, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL ,MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 Order at www.dorrancepublishing.com
or phone # 1-800-788-7654

Laughter is healthy: Two men in a mental institution were discussing how they should not be in there; one says, "We are okay, I don't see why we have to stay in this fenced in yard." The other answers, "That's right, look at that guy pushing that wheel barrel." The other hollers at the guy with the wheel barrel."Hey man, what's in your wheel barrel?" He answer's, "Cow manure." The inmate asks. "What are you going to do with that?" The guy with the wheel barrel answers,"I am going to put this on my strawberries." The inmate says, "See what I mean, I use cream and sugar on mine."

I know it's a stupid joke but that's all I have for right now and I am in a hurry.

No comments: