Monday, November 30, 2009

Sleep deprived

Eat for the health of it.

If you get testy after a restless or sleepless night, your not alone.Lack of sleep causes the brain's emotion center to over react. When you are sleep deprived, your brain responds by shutdown of the prefrontal lobe, causing emotional and irrational behavior. Lack of sleep could be linked to psychiatric disorders.

I agree with this whole heartedly. I was really busy this summer with a big garden, canning, book signings, garage sales etc. I would get so tired and then every little thing that didn't go just right I would get so upset, I used such nasty language and then I would feel bad and ask myself where that came from because I am not one to use that kind of language. Although I heard plenty over the years and often wondered why people talked that way. So I really believe, that lack of sleep, can very well change a persons vocabulary or their attitude and emtional behavior.

I am still able to blog and try to sell my book, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com

If you would rather read a good novel I highly recommend: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Please order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:
An Arkansas State Trooper pulled over a pickup truck on I-40. The trooper asked,"Got any ID?" The driver asked,"About what?"

The sheriff pulled up next to a guy on a lonely road in Texas, who seemed to be unloading his garbage into the ditch. The sheriff asked him,"Why are you dumping your garbage here? Can't you read that sign right over your head?"
"Yep", he replied. "That's why I dumpin it here, cause the sign says: 'Fine for dumping garbage'."
You can say whatever you want to about the South but you never here of anyone retiring and moving North.

No comments: