Sunday, November 1, 2009

depression and stoach problems

Eat for the health of it.

If you are having a lot of burning in your stomach, don't use antacids too long, because they can cause confusion and even worse would be dementia, if you stay on them for a long time. You should go to the doctor but that's what I did and he prescribed antacids. I took the prescription strength at first and then I went to the, over the counter type. I cut down on my eating for one thing but after reading up on acid stomach and I found out that you need enzymes to help digest your food and radishes are a good source of enzymes. I eat them with my meal and it helps a lot. Another good thing to eat is Papaya, eat the fruit or you can buy the juice. The fruit is a very mild tasting almost like a cantelope. I like the juice best. I also drink a half glass of the health drink that I have in my Recipe Book at the bottom of this article. If it hadn't been for these three things that I learned about acid stomach, I would still be eating those antacids.

If your problem is more serious, like Anorexia, Bulimia,or binge eating and vomiting, you definately need to see a doctor. When you eat and force yourself to vomit you also lose Serotonin, which is very important to have. You can ask your doctor about taking St.John's Wort, fish oil and a multi vitamin, if you want to, because medication doesn't really help this disorder without going for some mental help also. If the doctor suggests a medication, ask if Perphenazine would be good for your particular condition.

Eating healthy helps everything: Please try my all natural cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
Order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com
I also want to recommend a very good novel: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 58736-601-0 You may order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy: Just for a smile.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Out of my mind- back in five minutes.
A hangover is a wrath of grapes.
Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
They call it PMS, because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
He who dies with the most toys, is nonetheless dead.

No comments: