Sunday, November 15, 2009

Have you ever had an allergic reaction to drugs?

Eat for the health of it.

What is your view on these drugs? It seems just about any drug I take, that is generic, I have an allergic reaction to. It has been the generic but not saying that other drugs won't. I have so much trouble with the generic drugs that I have to have a special prescripton so that I can get only the real drug. I was told that it is really all the same drug but they use a different filler. I think that they really should make them all use a safe filler. What is in there to make me welt up with hives in my stomach and on my skin? What can it be doing to these people who do not react to it? It'll be years down the road before they know.
Aren't the doctors supposed to know more about the allergic reactions to these pills? You go to the drugstore and they argue that these pills are all the same. How can they all be the same if one sells for $200.00 a month and the 'same',supposedly, 'same' pill costs only $6.00 if it is generic. Isn't there something wrong with this picture? And why do they have to give it a different name if it is the same drug? It doesn't make sense.

I had been on Tenormin for quite awhile and all of a sudden they changed it to Attenalol, without me knowing it. I didn't pay that much attention to that because it had Tenormin (attenalol) But when my skin was bleeding with every little bump, I asked my doctor about it and he said, "some people bleed when they take this kind of medication." So I asked him about the bleeding and why I did not bleed on Tenormin and I asked why they changed it without my permission. He told me that the generic is cheaper. I asked him if the Attenolol would make my skin bleed and he said some people bleed and others don't. I then asked if I could go back on Tenormin to see if it will stop bleeding. I also asked the druggist if that could be the reason that I was bleeding and he said, "No, they are both the same. I got the new prescription filled and within a few days my skin stopped bleeding. I told them both,I proved my point, these drugs cannot be the same. Now they say that it is in the filler. WHAT THE HECK DO THEY USE IN THE FILLER? I just do not understand what they are doing. They put poison in our food and also in our drugs. Anything that can cause a reaction like these drugs do, has got to be poison, just like the Aspartame, MSG, Clorine, High Fructose Corn Syrup, and many more chemicals, that are making us sick.

That is the reason I wrote my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK. ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 You may order at:
1-800-788-7654 or at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a good novel to read - Please order 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com
Or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is Healthy: Two little boys in the hospital

Two little guys in the hospital waiting for surgery and the first little guy asks, "What are you in here for?"
The second boy answers," Tonsils, I'm scared."
The first boy says, "Oh, that's a piece of cake. I had that last year, they put you to sleep and when you wake up, you get ice cream and jello."
The second boy asks,"What are you doing in here?"
The first boy answers,"Circumcision."
"Whoa!" The second boy replies, " Good luck buddy, I had that when I was born and I didn't walk for a whole year."

No comments: