Monday, November 2, 2009

Homeopathy

Eat for the health of it.

Homeopathy, has been around for many years. As a matter of fact, it's older than Hippocrates. In Great Brittain, the Royal family has used Homeopathic treatments since the time of Queen Victoria. Homeopathy was popular in America, in the 19th century, when conventional doctors treated their patients with bloodletting and leeches. Mostly the elite were treated by homeopathic remedies. But before using the homeopathic method, be sure to talk to someone that understands it. I feel that it is going back to the old ways because there are so many drugs now that I cannot understand how any pharmacist can tell which is for what. I am sure that they have to look them up at to make sure. And you have to be careful not to mix the wrong drugs together but with the natural herbs and other healing plants, it didn't matter so much. You could make a brew that would cover different things.

From the beginning of time, the earth had everything we needed to live. We had food that grew wild as well as plants with herbal that had healing powers. Although some people think that everything was just here but I am sure that most people know that God gave us the earth and everything we needed to live. But man has come along and made medicine from chemicals and has added chemical to our food, and spoiled our waters with chemicals. Ruined our fields with toxic sprays. I know we have to kill weeds and bugs but they make safe organic weed killers and bug sprays. It has just gotten out of hand, so now we are sick from our own food, that has been chemically treated.

You have to be very careful when you take a prescription drug, so it doesn't react with some other drug you are taking. Homeopathic patients heal faster than others do. I remember, as a child, we never went to the doctor unless it was a major dissaster. I had poison ivy so bad that I was swelled up all over; my face was huge and my arms were swollen and I had to hold them out away from my body. I had seeping lessions all over me.
The doctor gave me a little bottle of (tincture of poison ivy) and I had to take a few drops the first day and add a drop every day until I was taking 10 drops a day, then I took the ten drops a day for ten days and then backed off a drop per day at a time. It really worked. The doctor told me that being I was so sensitive to poison ivy, I would have to start in March and do the one drop at a time etc. It worked for me there too until one year I couldn't get it anymore. Being it was working, they took drops off the market and replaced it with a packet of ivy drops and you took these little jell capsuls filled with a few drops and each one had a few more drops and it was probably the same thing only with them being all measured out and in neat little capsuls, they naturally had to charge more for them and I felt they didn't work as well. If I remember correctly the drops I took at first were $1.38 a bottle and the new stuff in the capsuls were $20.00.

I kept getting this horrible poison ivy until someone had told me about a druggist in a nearby town that would make up a brew and he put it into two bottles. I had to drink a little of this concoction everyday until it was all gone. He had told me that if I drank all of it, that I would never get poison ivy again; I haven't had it since then. I only wished that I could get some more from him, for my son, who gets it every year.I know the druggest is dead but maybe he left his recipe.

I think eating all natural helps a lot with not catching colds as easy and other illnesses. I feel that your immune system is better.

I would like you to try my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 Please order at www.dorrancepublishing.com Or at: Amazonbooks. com Or you can call at: 1-800-788-7654.

Also if you would like a good novel to read, try: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy: Alter Boy:

An alter boy was going to confessions on Saturday and he said to the priest, "Father I have been with a loose woman."

"Is that you, Joey Panoa?"
"Yes, Father."
"And who was the girl you were with,Tina Mannette?"
"Father, I can't tell."
"Was it, Nina Cappelli?"
"I will never tell you. father."
"Well, then was it Cathy Perrianna?"
'My lips are sealed."
The preiest asked one more time,"Was it Rosa Diangelo?"
"Please father, I can't tell you."
The Priest Sighed with frustration then told Joey," I admire you for keeping the secret, but I still have to give you your penance. You cannot be alter boy for 4 months and behave yourself."
Joey gets back to his pew and his friend, Freddie Franko asks, " What did you get?"
Joey whispers, "I got 4 months vacation and 5 new leads."

No comments: