Tuesday, November 24, 2009

earaches

Eat for the health of it.

I just found out that doctors do not prescribe antibiotics for earaches. I recently had a bad sinus infection that clogged everything up and I did go to the doctor but she prescribed an antibiotic for the sinus but when that turned into an earache in both ears and was so bad, I couldn't hear, she didn't prescribe anything. I used warm water and peroxide, half and half. I put some in my ear and it bubbled in there and my hearing is coming back, slowly. I haven't had an earache in years. If I remember to, I am going to use it now and then, for prevention. I have been using colloidal silver in my ears too, but I had forgotten to do it. You feel good and you forget to do those things. I place a half dropper full of colloidal silver in my hand to warm it, I will have to ask at the health food store if it is okay to warm the whole bottle.

According to the book I have been reading, the natural treatments are more effective anyway. Try garlic/ mullein/St.John's wort eardrops. warm under hot water and put three drops in the affected ear. (do not use if there is pus in the ear) See a doctor. For earache use hot and cold wet compresses. Heat one cloth with hot tap water and place on the affected ear for 2 minutes, then use the cold wet cloth. Thirty seconds each, repeat twice.

If you are in need of an all natural cookbook, try: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. YOU MAY ORDER AT: WWW.DORRANCEPUBLISHING.COM OR 1-800-788-7654 OR AT: AMAZONBOOKS.COM

LAUGHTER IS HEALTHY:

A group of friends from Alabama went deer hunting and they paired off for the day.That night, one of the hunters returned alone, staggering under the weight of eight-point buck.
"Where's Henry?" the other's aked.
"Henry had a stroke of some kind. he's a couple of miles back, up that trail," the succesfull hunter replied.
"YOU LEFT HARRY THERE AND CARRIED THE DEER BACK?"They inquired.
"A tough call," nodded the hunter. "But I was sure noone would steal Henry."

No comments: