Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What causes diabetes?

Eat for the health of it.

I know some people will disagree with me but I have said it for years that the chemicals in our food causes most of the illnesses that we have and one of the biggest epidemics is environmental chemicals and the chemicals they add to our foods.

Just like sugar-I don't eat white sugar as it comes in a bag from the grocery store because it has a bleaching agent in it, which is a chemical. I am allergic to that bleaching agent. I do not understand why it has to be bleached. I use sugar but it is not bleached. Some stores are selling it but most of the time I have to go to a health food store to buy it. I don't mind going to the health food store for unbleached sugar and unbleached flour.
As people are learning about the chemicals in our food they are doing the same thing. And I have noticed too that the grocery stores are adding the all natural section to their stores. I hope that some day they will remove all chemicals from our food supply.

If you are interested in learning more about all natural cooking, try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 GOOD HOME COOKING. You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com

If you would like to read a very good novel based on a true life happening try: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0 It is listed as fiction only because the names have been changed to protect the innocent.
You may order at: www.wheatmark.com or at:Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

The owner of the golf course in Georgia was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help. He called her into his office and asked,"You graduated from the University of Georgia and I need some help. If I were to give you $20,000 minus 14%, how much would you take off?
The secretary thought for a moment and then replied,"Everything but my earrings."

No comments: