Friday, November 13, 2009

antacids

Eat for the health of it.

Are you one of those people that have to pop an antacid after eating? You may not want to after you read this article. I used to eat a lot of tums after I ate and it was on the grocery list all the time. I had read where tums, or I should say antacids, if you eat a lot of tums, or any type of antacids, you are better off trying something natural to eat that will take away the burning. Antacids of any kind are really not good for you. They can cause confusion, or even worse is it can cause dementia.

To think that I used to eat them all the time. I don't anymore. First I started eating radishes with my meals and that really works great. I know that a lot of people claim that they can not eat radishes and I thought that myself, but when I kept eating them,I noticed that it doesn't burn when I eat the radishes right away. Now whenever I eat certain foods that I know will burn like a fire in my stomach, I eat a few radishes with my meal and it really helps.

I have a drink recipe in my all natural cookbook and if you do have trouble eating, and the burning that follows, just try this drink and see if it helps.

Use a 64 ounce bottle of all natural apple juice and a 64 ounce bottle of all natural white grape juice. Then add a 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar. Mix well and pour back into the bottles and when you want to drink this, just pour about 1/2 cup of this mixture into a glass and drink. I like it so well because it also is a very good thirst quencher. I also lowered my cholesterol by drinking it.

I have a book signing in Blissfield tomorrow, so I have to hit the sack.

Please try my all natural cookbook : GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com
Or by phone: 1-800-788-7654 Or at: Amazonbooks.com

If you would like a very good book to read TRY: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 You may order at: www.wheatmark.com Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is Healthy:

My husband and I divorced over religious differences: He thought he was God and I didn't.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

No comments: