Tuesday, November 17, 2009

colds, flu and viruses

Eat for the health of it.

I have been trying hard to stay away from certain places or getting to close to anyone, especially if they are sneezing and coughing. I sure do not need to catch a cold. I haven't so far but not to brag, winter hasn't even arrived yet. I was using the colloidal silver, faithfully every day and wouldn't you know I wasn't using it in my good ear but I was using it in the ear that I have trouble hearing with. All of a sudden I ended up with sinusitis. I was so miserable. I even had an earache and later went into my other ear. I have had it for three weeks already and I am sure I won't be back to normal for at least another week. I don't normally take anything for a cold, just vicks up or put colloidal silver in my nose and ears and I drink a few drops in water too. Colloidal silver works good for so many things.

They have a flu nasal spray out but I think I am going to trust Collidal silver. I still think it does a good job for so many things. I keep spraying it in my nose and if you want to, you can put drops in your ears. I have washed accross my eyelids to get rid of a fungas but I have not really put any in my eyes. Everything I have read on colloidal silver, it all claims it is good for just about everything. What they are saying that it is safe and it will not hurt you.

I am tired tonight and have to get up early to get my taxes done, so when I get this crappy sinus overwith, I can head South.

Just want to remind you of my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at 1-800-788-7654 Or at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a good novel to read, may I suggest: 'Under Obligation' ISBN#1-58736-601-0 Author Trishianna Rose Roberts. You may order at: Amazonbooks.com or at Abebooks.com Or at: www.wheatmark.com

Laughter is healthy: Old couple at a cafe;

An old couple were sitting at the counter of this small cafe. The old fellow asked his wife," do you see that couple at the end of the counter?"

" Yeah,what about them?"

"I was just thinking that will be us in about 10 years."

His wife asks him," You do realize that is a mirror at the end of the counter, don't you?"

1 comment:

GDC said...

Always great to see more props for natural treatments! Sinus infections are an all-too-frequent topic as most of my extend family suffers from one extent or another. There have been many things tried and discussed, including acupuncture, changes in diet, neti pot, balloon sinuplasty, you name it!

But one thing that we all agree on is the importance of keeping those nasal passages clean! This is good practice even when you’re NOT having sinus trouble!
Thanks again for this post and have a great day!