Thursday, September 3, 2009

What's in the drinking water?

Eat for the health of it.

Have you ever thought of what could be put in our drinking water? I know they have to clean the water, if you ever saw the water in the river where our city gets water from, I often wondered how they ever cleaned it up. Then one day I had the opertunity to ask someone that knew. They had a grand opening at the new water plant. I was curious so we went in and they showed us around and I wanted to know how they got all the dirt out of the water and they didn't hesitate to explain how they used the chemicals to clean it up and then it went through a process to take the chemicals out too. I, of course had to ask, "Is the water free of chemicals then?" He said, "no, we have to put chlorine in the pipes to your houses because of the bacteria in the lines." Well, that is one thing I think should be a warning to each household, tell them they are responsible to have their water filtered in their homes. Then I find out that they put Flouride in the water to protect your teeth and that was something that someone dreamed up and it really isn't good for you. Now I have read another article where they are putting things in the water that can make young girls develope a whole year earlier and even boys are losing their masculinity. Now I am not selling filters but if I were you I would run, not walk and I would buy a water filter, (a good one) like a REVERSE OSMOSIS and if the water is not filtered in the school I would send a thermos of water with my child. Then another thing is that you can't freeze the water in plastic bottles, because that causes a toxic chemical reaction. How do these people sleep at night? Don't they have a conscience? I know how horrible it is to have a chemical reaction and I am allergic to almost every chemical they put in out food.

I have a lot of information on different chemicals in my all natural cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6287-7
You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com Or call 1-800-788-7654 Or you may order at: amazonbooks.com

If you would like to read a good novel, may I suggest: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 You may order at: www.wheatmark.com Or you may order at: amazonbooks.com or Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy: Top Puns:

A woman gave birth to a set of twins, but she could not care for them so she adopted them out. One went to a family in Egypt and was named "Ahmal." The other was adopted by a family in Spain and they named him "Juan." Years later "Juan" sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. The mother tells her husband that she wishes she had a picture of her other son too. The husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

A group of friars were behind in their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds. So because everyone liked to buy flowers from a man of God, a rival florist accross town thought the competion was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him. So the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggert, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close.
Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, then told them he would be back if they did not close up shop. Terrified, they did so, proving that only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him very frail and, with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
And finally, there was the person who sent ten different puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.

No comments: