Monday, September 14, 2009

What about the recuse spider?

Eat for the health of it.

I was just reading an article about the recluse spider. I had heard of them before and I was warned not to get bit by one because they have a very poisoness bite. I have read where some guy had to have a large gouge out of his arm to get all the poison.

This recent story was that this person discovered a rash while using her computer and thought it was an allergic reaction to soap or something. She said the spot where she was bitten had a red ring around the bite area and it was slightly swollen. She suspected it was a recluse spider bite.

She had read that Bentonite was very good and helpful with the brown recluse spider (BRS)She said she felt numbness and very little pain. She did recall that Bentonite was very good for BRS bites, so she prepared a poultice of Bentonite and coloidal silver and used it on the bite area and s
he took 1000mg of vitamin C.

The next day, her wrist was discolored, she worried about it and decided to go to the doctor. Her temperature was high. The doctor couldn't really identify the bite. She said she had been stung by bees, wasps and scorpions before but never had a reaction like this one.

She kept applying the Bentonite, coloidal silver poultice for 2 days. By the end of the 4th day the swelling went down. Two weeks later, she had no pain or swelling or itching at the area of the bite.

Her boyfriend found another spider just like the one that had bitten his girlfriend and being in a hurry to catch it the spider bit him. They applied that same treatment and after four days there was only a small dot on his skin and the swelling was gone.

I am so impressed with this story because what I had heard about the recluse spider was their bite was so poisoness. Although I would put the poultice on there right away, but I would still head for the doctors office too. I am going to buy some Bentonite but I have coloidal silver that I use all the time for many things. I also take vitamin C.

If you would like to try my all natural cookbook,
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6287-7 you may order it on line at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or you may phone at 1-800-788-7654 Or you may order at: amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for an interesting book to read please try: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 You may order at: www.wheatmark.com or you may order at: amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:Divorce court

"Mr. Clark, I have reviewed your case carefully," said the divorce court judge, "and I have decided to give your wife $775 a week."
The husband answered,"Well, that's very good of you, your honor,and every now and then I'll try to send her a few bucks myself."

No comments: