Monday, September 21, 2009

vaccinate or not?

Eat for the health of it.

It seems there is a rash of things happening in the medical field that really makes you feel uneasy. First they want all these young girls to get this vaccine, gardasil and you wonder if this is really necessary. There are side effects that I wouldn't want to put my daughter through and I hope my granddaughters do not get this shot.

Now they want them to get this H1N1 shot for the swine flu that probably isn't any worse than the common ordinary flu. My neighbors son had it and he said he had a headache, cramps and vomiting. Sounds just like the flu we had years ago. We went to bed and stayed there until we felt better. The only medicine we got was an aspirin. We tried to keep down some warm milk and bread.

I do remember a medicine that we had that a distant relative made and it was for sale in the local drugstore and I find out now that it is no longer available but it's too bad because it really made you feel better. It was good for any kind of cramps, diarrhea, indigestion, or flu. It was red and it tasted good too. The name of it was called 'Burgoons Cordial.' I did have the flu a couple of weeks ago but I drank my vinegar drink. When I don't feel good I drink my special 'health drink' the recipe is in my cookbook at the bottom of this article. It's good for indigestion or a pick me up in hot weather and it helped to lower my cholesterol.

I feel that I am healthy and do not need to get this shot and once before when I got a flu shot, I started to get sick before I even got home from the doctors office. I decided then that I would not have another shot.

If you would like to eat all natural please try my all natural cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
You may order at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

May I suggest a good novel? 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN
#1-58736-601-0 Please order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Abebooks.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy:
What is the difference between Bird flu and Swine flu? For bird flu you need tweetment and for the swine flu you need oinkment. Oh, that's really bad.

Boudreau staggered home after spending the evening in a bar with his friend Thibedeau. He headed up the steps and misjudged the steps and fell, landing on his rump. The whiskey bottle he had in his back pocket broke and made the fall quite painful.
He managed to get up and pull down his britches and checked his butt cheeks and they were bleeding from the broken glass. He managed to find a full box of band-aids. He then managed to stick a band-aid every place he saw some blood. He hid the almost empty box of band-aids and slipped into bed.
In the morning Boudreau woke up with a headache and a sore rearend. Clotile(his wife)stared at him accross the room stated, "You were drunk again last night, weren't you?"
Boudreau answered,"Mais chere, why you say such a mean ting to me?"
"Well", Clotile said," It could be the open front door, it could be the broken glass at the bottom of the stairs, it could be the blood trailing through the house, it could be your bloodshot eyes, but mostly ...it's all those band-aids stuck on the downstairs mirror."

No comments: