Saturday, September 26, 2009

Inflamation of the eyelid

Eat for the health of it.

I had trouble with my eye lid, it would itch and get a sty on it and I would wash it with a cloth and very warm water, it would go away, but the last time it didn't want to leave, no matter what I did, so I went to the doctor and he told me that I would have to go to a surgeon and he would take it off. I shuttered just at the thought of anyone messing with my eyes. I have used Colloidal Silver for many things but I was leary of using it on my eyes. I asked at the health food store and they said it was okay to use it so I washed my closed eye several times a day. Even after it looked like it was pretty well gone, I wanted to make sure it didn't come back. I quit using it and I kept my fingers crossed so that it wouldn't come back. I think it has been at least three years and so far it hasn't come back. I do give my eyes a little wash now and then, with the Colloidal Silver.

Another thing that I bathe my eye lids with is warm sea salt water.(Be sure to keep your eyes closed,) because I am sure salt water will burn. I take some very warm water and put in a tablespoon of sea salt and take a cloth and soak the cloth in the salt water solution and hold it on my closed eyelids and somehow it draws that itching and burning out of your eyes. Also, I have used warm milk. I also get eye drops from the health food store and use them especially for traveling. You can get dry eyes any time. I carry Colloidal silver with me all the time. The nasal spray and the drops. I put the drops in my ears too. If you would feel better about talking to the owner or the manager of the health food store and ask about using the Colloidal Silver. I am telling you this because some of the employees do not know that much about some of these things.

For those who read my Blogs all the time, I will not be on here until Tuesday night. I am taking a scenic bus trip up north, am hoping the colors will be pretty.

Laughter is healthy:
A doctor examined a woman, then took her husband aside and said," I don't like the looks of your wife at all."
"Me niether doc," said the husband,but she's a great cook and really good with the kids."

No comments: