Monday, September 7, 2009

Bizarre reactions to Tamiflu

Eat for the health of it.

Have you ever heard of the cure being worse than the disease? More than half the kids in the UK have taken the antibiotic weapon against H1N1 virus and they have experienced side effects. Mostly minor things like cramps and nausea but as many as one in every five have experienced, "neuropsychiatric" reactions to the drug. These kids have been acting strange, unable to think clearly and have had nightmares. Although these are nothing new, but the dangers of the Tamiflu vacine is well documented.
In Japan they have banned the use of the Tamiflu for kids. All of these risks to reduce the symptoms of a flu bug by a couple of days. I think you can do as well by taking colloidal silver. You can buy it at the health food store and while your in there ask them how to take it. I use 10 drops in some water and I take it 3 times a day. I use colloidal silver for nasal conjestion, put it in my ears, I put it in my nose, I put it on sores I even cured a fungus type thing on my eye lid when my doctor told me I would have to have surgery. I would put some colloidal silver on a sterilized pad and wipe it on my eye lid several times a day and it went away. That has been two years ago. Colloidal Silver is one of the oldest known medicines. I am not saying that you shouldn't go to the doctor but it's foolish to use all of these drugs, then when you really need those drugs your system will be immune to them.

I am so allergic to chemicals in the food, which by the way, they are putting over 3,000 chemicals in our food supply. I have a hard time finding good food to eat. I would like to eat an apple without peeling it first but I am afraid that there might be some chemicals on it that won't wash off.

If you would like to read more about the chemicals in our food and learn how to avoid them, please order my all natural cookbook.
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6287-7
Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call: 1-800-788-7654 Or you may order at: amazonbooks.com

If you are interested in a good novel please try: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts Please order at: www.wheatmark.com or you may order at: amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy: The new priest

A new priest was so nervous at his first mass that he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied,"When I get nervous in the pulpit, I just put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous I just take a sip."
So next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm. Upon his return to his office after mass he noticed a note taped to his door. Read on.
1) Sip the vodka, don't gulp it.
2) There are 10 commanments, not 12.
3) There are 12 disciples, not 10
4) Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5) Jacob wagered his donkey, he didn't bet his ass.
6) We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
7) The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are not referred to as Daddy, Junior and the spook.
8) David slew Goliath; he did not kick the feces out of him.
9) When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ass.
10)We do not refer to the cross as the "Big T."
11)When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper he said,"Take this and eat it for it is my body." He didn't say, "Eat me."
12)The Virgin Mary is not called "Mary with the Cherry."
13)The recommended grace before a meal is not:Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for the grub, Yeah God.
14)Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peters not a peter pulling contest at St. Taffy's.

No comments: