Friday, September 11, 2009

Are chidren abusing ADHD?

Eat for the health of it.

We know that ADHD has a list of side effects. But have you heard that they're turning kids into drug addicts? That's according to the report in the medical journal PEDIATRICS. ADHD drug Adderal is a mixed amphetamine salt, and methylphenidate is the key ingredient in the drugs Ritalin and Concerta, there is evidence of abuse also, with kids taking these drugs. I don't think children should be given drugs like Ritalin and Concerta. And these kids aren't doing this to get high, they do it to get an edge on the academic competition. The worst part of it is, this report shows the tip of the drug abuse iceburg. With all the drug abuse and the chemicals in the food, how can the children grow up to be anything? The chemicals will more than likely make them ill and the drugs can cause numerous side effects.

If you care, I hope to be back at my old routine next week.

A man riding his Harley along the beach in California, when all of a sudden a voice from the Lord, " I have been watching you and I feel you deserve a wish of a life time." the biker pulled over and said, "I would like a road from here to Hawaii." The Lord said," That is a bit much, can you think of something that will help mankind?" The biker thought a minute and said, Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand women; why do they cry? I want to know what she is thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, and she says nothing is wrong and when she snaps and complains and she says nothing is wrong. How can I make her truly happy?
The Lord whispers, "Do you want a two lane or four lanes on the bridge?"

No comments: