Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Too late for the natural healer

Eat for the health of it.

My husband had prostate cancer quite a few years ago, before I got seriously into all natural eating. Of course it probably wouldn't have made any difference, because he doesn't know the first thing about all natural foods and doesn't care to. I cringe when I see him eat some of the foods he likes, corn curls or cheese curls, diet sodas and sodas loaded with HFCS, he loves fettuchine alfredo. He doesn't care much for vegetables and eats all kinds of sugary cereals, hot dogs, lunch meats and baked goods. If he goes shopping with me, somehow these strange foods end up in my cart at the checkout.

What I really am getting at is, if you have a bad eating habit and do not want to be sick all the time, check out some all natural foods and learn how to eat healthy, you just might live to be a hundred years old and if you do wouldn't you want to be in good health?

I was just reading an artical on prostate cancer and my husband asked why I was reading that because it was really too late for him now. I agreed with him and I told him that maybe I could help someone else out if I had a helpful solution.

Here is what I found, by using natural things like pumpkin seeds, pumpkin seeds are loaded with mineral zinc, the most important mineral found in your prostate tissues.
Zinc rich pumpkin seeds are also good for symptoms of osteoporosis.

Lycopene found in tomatoes are also good for prostate, eyesight, healthy blood, and a number of cancers. Other things you can try at a health food store are: Quercetin, Stinging Nettle Root Extract,Saw Palmetto Berry and I am sure there are more things that you can find and don't be afraid to ask for help to find them. It could save your life.

Thank you for following my blog: Comments at: http://grannycooks.blogspot.com
If you are interested in cooking all natural please try my all natural cookbook,
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654
Or you may order at: amazonbooks.com ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7

Another book you may like to read if you are interested in a good novel.
'Under Obligation' ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 You may order from www.wheatmark.com
It will keep you interested to the very end.

Laughter is healthy: Naturally you would expect a joke about a woman that is 65 years old and just gave birth to a baby.

Her friend came to visit the new mother and the baby. After visiting with the mother for some time the friend became impatient and asked,"When can I see the baby?"
"Soon," she replied. But when another 20 minutes went by and she still had not seen the new baby, the visitor asked, "When can I see that baby?"
"Soon," she said. But the visitor became impatient and asked, "Will I be able to see that baby in the next few minutes, I will have to leave in a bit?"
"The new mom answered, "Yes, when he cries,"
"When he cries, why do I have to wait until he cries?"
"Because I forgot where I put him, okay??!!

No comments: