Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Have you ever used coloidal silver?

Eat for the health of it.

I thought I had written an article on colloidal silver, but apparently I did not because I can not seem to locate it. I can not really remember my first experience with colloidal silver or who told me about it but believe me, you can use it for everything, including cleaning the kitchen sink, well, sanitizing it anyway. I can remember taking it quite a few years ago for my stomach. I used to eat tums morning, noon and nite, until someone told me they were not really good for me.

I know that I started going to the health food store, possibly because at about that same time I was having allergic reactions to the chemicals in our food and that could have caused my stomach problems too. I was taking prescription drugs for my acid reflux. I guess it worried me when a friend had told us about his mother who was on some of these prescription medications for her stomach and it affected her mentally and physically. Well that scared me enough to start reading up on all this stuff and I started going to the health food stores and I guess that is when I started using the colloidal silver on a regular basis. I would put drops in a glass of water and drink it and my stomach was feeling pretty good. I seldom use an antacid now.

I found that eating a couple of radishes with my meal will give me enough enzymes to keep the acid down and I also drink a small glass of my health drink(in my cook book at the bottom of this page.)You can drink it before or after meals or when you get thirsty. It's a good thirst quencher. It also lowered my cholesterol. (It is equal parts of 'all natural' apple juice and white grape juice, I use the 64 ounce bottles and then add a 1/2 cup mother vinegar, (apple cider vinegar.)

Getting back to the colloidal silver, you can use colloidal silver to wash your eyes, I use it on my skin eruptions from my allergies to chemicals in food, it's good for sore throat, open sores and to bandage warts to get rid of them. It is so safe that you can use it for anything. They have it in the nasal spray bottle too. If you are ill and want to drink it, it is safe to drink. I would start off with a teaspoon in a glass of water and add another teaspoon up to a few ounces, it could cause diarrhea if you do it too fast. Basically you can try it for anything; it's that safe. I believe it can cure anything from acne to warts. But with acne, you may have to give up the food with chemicals in it and use the colloidal silver at the same time to help clear your complexion.( these kids spend thousands of dollars to clear their complexion but mostly it would clear if they didn't eat the candy that has High Fructowe Corn Syrup in it and bleached sugar.

If you would like to learn to eat all natural try my all natural cookbook,
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7
Please order at www.dorrance publishing.com or you may order by phone at:
1-800-788-7654 or you may order at: amazonbooks.com use the same ISBN# as above.

If you enjoy reading a novel you may enjoy 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN#1-58736-601-0 You may order at: www.wheatmark.com
This is a very interesting book and you will enjoy it to the end.

Laughter is healthy:Too funny: Two duck hunters from Wisconsin, true story.
One buys a new Lincoln Navigator, he pays $62,500 (monthly payments of $860.00. He and his friend go out on the frozen lake, duck hunting, in mid winter. They go out on the ice with guns, dogs and the Navigator. They decide to make a hole in the ice for the ducks to focus on, now they need something a little larger than an ice auger. Apparently they had this well planned in advance because they had a stick of dynamite and a short 40 second fuse. Of course these two rocket scientists have it figured in advance that they may slip on the ice if they light it and try to make a run for it, so they light the 40 second fuse and give it a hard throw, throwing it as far away as possible. I did mention a new NAVIGATOR, GUNS and a DOG?? The dog is a Black LAB, highly trained to retrieve things, especially when his owner throws it. You guessed it, the dog takes off after the stick of dynamite and picks it up and brings it back to the owner; oh yes, it's still lit.The guys are screaming at the dog to stop but naturally the dog thinks they are cheering him on and he continues toward them. The other guy grabs the gun and shoots the dog but the gun is loaded with #8 bird shot, hardly enough to stop a lab, the lab looks confused as the guy shoots him again so the lab runs and hides, UNDER THE NAVIGATOR, The dog still confused and burning himself on the still hot tailpipe, drops the dynamite under the NAVIGATOR and runs toward his master. Kaboom!! The NAVIGATOR is blown to bits and sinks to the bottom of the lake. The two idiots stand there in disbelief, and to top it all off, the insurance company says that, 'sinking a vehickle in a lake with an illegal use of explosives is not covered by the insurane policy, and the owner had yet to make the first payment of $860.00 a month. Dogs fine.

No comments: