Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Colloidal Silver--A Super Antibiotic?

Eat for the health of it.

Colloidal Silver has been used as a healing medicine for many years. Probably one of the oldest known medicines. To tell you the truth, I really cannot recall how I ever got started using it. But because I am so allergic to medicines and other chemicals, I really do not have much choice than to use this. If I remember correctly,the first time I used it was for my stomach. My stomach was burning so much that I was taking Tagament, and tums all the time. It was a permanent staple on my grocery list. It helped but after learning about Colloidal Silver, I was taking that instead. I started out taking a few drops in a small amount of water and kept increasing it to maybe 30 drops a day and soon my stomach was feeling better. Then I learned about enzymes and I started eating radishes with my meals and this helps too. I eat radishes every day for the enzymes. I never knew that enzymes were so important for digestion.

Just a little note: some people think that radishes are always hot but I try to get the large red ones and they are usually mild, if they are hot try soaking them in a glass bowl with a little sea salt and cold water. Sometimes just soaking them in the water and store them in the refrigerator will work.

Back to the colloidal silver: Colloidal Silver was a common medicine until 1938. People would use silver for many healing reasons. Colloidal Silver is absolutely safe for humans to use. Like I said, I have been using it for years for my stomach, I put it in my nose for a sinus infection, I put it in my ears, and one of the best things that I used it for was an infection on my lower eye lid. I noticed that this little pimple type thing would pop up on my lower lid and I would wash it with a wet wash cloth and it would fall off only to return a few days later. I showed it to my doctor and he said that I would have to contact an eye surgeon and I was scared of whatever type surgery he was talking about, but I wanted no part of anyone messing around my eyes. I went home and I started washing my eye lid at least three times a day and I noticed it looked pretty well gone but I did it a few more times and then, if you are like me, I forgot all about it and it was gone. It has been over a year and I have no indication of it returning. But if it does I will start with the colloidal silver right away.

If you are having any kind of health problems, whether it is the flu like symptoms or chronic sore throat, burning in your stomach, give this a try. I am not telling you that you shouldn't see a doctor because you should find out if it is other serious things going on in there. I did go to the doctor and I had tests from one end to the other, they removed my gall bladder and my appendix but I still was having diarhea and nausea, but they couldn't find anything wrong with me. They said I may have a spastic colon, common indigestion, and others, I decided to try this colloidal Silver, and it worked.

Another thing to use colloidal silver for is, any type of scrape, scratch, pimple, open sores, or if you have warts put some colloidal silver on a cotton wad and tape it over the wart. You can use it to purify water by adding a 1 tablespoon to a gallon of water, shake it up good and let stand for 6 minutes. It's safe and it isn't some poison or chemical.

There has never been a reported interaction between colloidal silver and any medication. It is reported to be a prevention for infections, colds and flu,even bacteria viruses and fungi. Colloidal Silver is tasteless, and will not sting, not even a babies eyes and it will not upset your stomach. I would try Colloidal silver for any type illness or any disease, or sores.

PLease go to your doctor for illnesses or skin leasions first, but for simple things like cuts, or sinuses, sore throat, and camping trips where you might get into something or you always get scrapes and cuts, you could use the colloidal silver but if it doesn't get better, get to the doctor.

Thank you for following my blog: for comments http://grannycooks.blogspot.com
If you would like to eat all natural, please try my all natural cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7
You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com Or call: 1-800-788-7654
And you may order from: amazonbooks.com Please use the same ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7

Another book you may want to read is 'Under Obligation' ISBN# 1-58736-601-0
Author: Trishianna Rose Roberts You may order from: www.wheatmark.com Or you may order at: amazonbooks.com Please use the same ISBN# 1-58736-601-0

Laughter is Healthy: Dear son,
I'm writing this slow, because I know you can't read very fast. We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read the newspaper that said that most accidents happen within 20 miles from home, so we moved. I won't be able to send you the address because the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they moved so they wouldn't have to change their address. This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure about it. I put a load of clothes in and pulled the chain and we haven't seen them since.

The weather isn't too bad here. It only rained twice last week; the first time for three days and the second time for four days. About that coat you wanted me to send; your uncle Billy Bob said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on so I cut them off and put them in the pockets. Bubba locked his keys in the car yesterday. We really worried because it took him two hours to get me and paw out. Your sister had a baby this morning, but I haven't found out what it is yet so I don't know if you are an aunt or an uncle.

Uncle Bobby Ray fell into a whiskey vat last week. Some men tried to get him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated, he burned for three days. Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pickup truck. Butch was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your other two friends were in the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down. There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much out of the normal has happened.

Your favorite Aunt, Mom

1 comment:

Best Colloidal Silver said...

I just wanted to comment your blog and say that I really enjoyed reading your blog post here. It was very informative and I also digg the way you write! Keep it up and I’ll be back to read more soon mate.