Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Eight glasses of water

Eat for the health of it.

There seems to be a big issue about whether a person should drink a lot of water or not. I have heard that you can count coffee or tea as water, it's made with water so why not? I wouldn't recommend drinking eight glasses of soda a day nor would I say drinking 8 beers a day, would be good for you.

One article I read says I can count a salad as a water, even a fruit can be counted. I've tried them all, (Not the beer). I think it is probably okay to do that but regardless of what you do, I think that water will release the water in your body quicker, when you drink a lot of water.

I don't usually have too much trouble with retaining water if I eat at home because I use sea salt but most of the time when I eat at restaurants they have the regular old salt with the chemicals and I am sure that's what they cook with too. When I eat at these restaurants that use regular salt, I notice the swelling in my ankles and I do drink a lot of water and it gets things going and I get rid of the water retention.

I try to be very careful what I eat. I try to eat all natural as much as I can. A lot of times your little family restaurants will have more of the good old fashion healthy foods and they are usually more reasonable.

Remeber my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 If you would like to order the cookbook:
You may call: 1-800-788-7654 or you can order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or you may order at: amazonbooks.com Use the same ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7

If you would like to read a good novel why not order:
'Under Obligation' ISBN#1-58736-601-0 Author: Trishianna Rose Roberts
Please order at: www.wheatmark.com or you may order at:
amazonbooks.com Use the same ISBN#1-58736-601-0

Laughter is Healthy: Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl asks her mom." Why is the bride dressed in white?" The mother answered,"Because white is the color of happiness, and today is the happiest day of her life."
The child thought for a few minutes then asks, "why is the groom wearing black?"

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing!

No comments: