Friday, July 31, 2009

Is radiating our food better than taking a chance?

Eat for the health of it.

Now the government is going to relax the rules on labeling radiated foods allowing some foods to be zapped with radiation and calling it pasturized. This would allow them to radiate the foods and they would only have to label it radiated if it changes the taste, texture and smell; for example if they radiate tomatoes they become mushy.

Radiated foods have already caused health problems in animals as well as humans. It has caused chromosomal damage, immune reproductive problems, kidney damage, tumors, internal bleeding, low birth weight, and nutritional muscular dystrophy.

What is the matter with these crazy people? They have to be crazy to want to poison everyone and this crap that they are using can make people sick, which has already happened. Why can't they use something safe?
Now you can use colloidal silver to sterilize things, it is painless on cuts, abrasions and open sores, you can use it in your nose, clean your eyes, and use as a deodorant, it can be used on super germs. Colloidal silver does not interact with other medicines, it also prevents illnesses, infections and fermentation due to various bacteria. Colloidal silver is known to be an effective germ fighter; it is not a chemical compound. It kills parasites. Colloidal silver has been reported to kill some 650 micro-organisms,it will work if using it enough and getting it to the effected areas. For certain infections you may have to use a higher amount. You may want to drink larger doses for more serious illnesses.

If colloidal silver can cure all forms of viruses, stomach ulcers, yeast infection, athletes foot, boils and burns etc.they can surely use it to spray on the meat instead of zapping it with radiation. It cured the infection on my lower eye lid. Now if it can cure all of these things, couldn't it kill the germs that are found on many foods. I like to use vinegar water to wash my fruits and vegetables. They could use collodal silver to wash down meats at the slaughter house.

If you would like to eat all natural, please try my all natural cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
You may order it at: 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com
Or you can order at: amazonbooks.com
If you would like to read a good novel, 'Under Obligation' is a very interesting book and it will keep you interested to the very end.
Author: Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Please order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is Healthy: Four brothers left home for college and they became successful business men. Some years later as they were dining out they discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly mother.
The first one said, "I had a big house built for Mamma."
The second one said,"Yes, and I had a hundred thousand dollar theater build in that house."
The third said,"I had a dealer deliver her a brand new Mercedes."
The fourth said,"You know how Momma loved to read the Bible and you know she can't read anymore because she can't see to good. I met this preacher who told me about a parrot that can recite the whole Bible. It took twenty preachers 12 years to teach this parrot. I had to pledge $100,000 a year for twenty years to the church, but it was worth it. Mamma just has to name the chapter and verse and the parrot will recite it." The other brothers were impressed.

Mamma wrote to her sons:
"Milton, the house is so huge that I live in only one room but I still have to clean the whole house. Thanks anyway."
Marvin, I am too old to travel, I have my groceries delivered, so I never use the Mercedes. Thanks anyway."
"Michael,You gave me this huge theater that holds 50 people but my friends have all died, I've lost my hearing and I am nearly blind. I'll never use it. Thanks anyway."
Merle, "You were the only son to have the good sense to give some thought to your gift...The chicken was delicious."

Love Ya, Mamma

No comments: