Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fructose takes the wrap

Eat for the health of it.

Every time I see where they have done another study using animals, I always think of the cartoon I saw in a doctors office where these rats were all, either dying or they were already dead, and there were watermelon rinds laying all around them. The caption was: Rats die from eating watermelon. Do you see the picture? The rats did not get the nourishment they needed to live and the watermelon did not supply the nutrients they needed.

I know they should not use a human to do a study on whether we can tolerate the chemicals they put in our food, but that is exactly what they are doing to us by adding chemicals to our food supply like, Aspartame, MSG, HFCS, Acelfame K, etc. They are using us as guinea pigs. And even though they do see what harm these chemicals heve done, they just continue to use them and they keep adding more instead of taking them off the market.

I am thoroughly disgusted that they have not taken HFCS out of soft drinks, juice, and other beverages that are aimed at our growing children. Do they want all of our children to grow up and be sick? At the rate they drink these juices and all the products that kids eat a lot of, like catsup, candies, cookies, even bread. It is in almost everything.

A concerned chiropractor observed some children and was concerned that these children's bodies were mush, resulting from the modern day diet of junk food. I agree with this because everything has HFCS in it. I am still sticking up for Fructose, that is Fructose alone, not High Fructose Corn Syrup. Now the way I understand it is the Fructose that is just fruit squeezins and that is made into a sugar like substance, which was alright to eat and then they took it to another processing plant and added another okay product (Corn Syrup) which they squeeze from the corn, but then they added another ingredient, a chemical, and that ruined it.

I have eaten corn syrup all my life and I still do. I ate Fructose for years too, without any side effects, but when I began to eat HFCS, I broke out under my arms, breasts and groin area. It took 4 months for me to figure out just what I was allergic to. They kept saying that HFCS was just corn syrup and fructose, but as I wrote everything down and the ingredients in that product, I kept seeing HFCS. When I eliminated it from my diet, I cleared up.

It is hard to stay away from these chemicals, because they put them into everything that used sugar. I praise any food company that can say no to this kind of sabotage on our food supply. I have to check every label. Read every ingredient to make sure there is none of these chemicals in the food I eat. I worry about the babies and small children growing up. If they get to grow up, with these chemicals in our food that can cause cancer, damage liver, pancreas, stomach or heart.

If you like my blogs, keep following. http://grannycooks.blogspot.com

If you would like to eat all natural please try my cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 PLEASE ORDER AT: WWW.DORRANCEPUBLISHING.COM OR CALL AT: 1-800-788-7654
Or you can order at AMAZONBOOKS.COM use the same ISBN# as above.

Laughter is healthy: There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.

The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

No comments: