Sunday, June 21, 2009

Can foods in your kitchen be hazardous?

Eat for the health of it.

Now they are saying that sweetened foods and drinks may cause pancreatic cancer, because several people were tested with there daily eating habits and the ones that ate or added sugar to there food every day were diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The people that added sugar to their food at least five times a day had even a greater chance of getting pancreatic cancer. And they also said that sugar feeds cancer.

I do not doubt the fact that people could get pancreatic cancer from the sugar on the market today because it is bleached, I would really like for them to do the same test only use unbleached sugar or raw sugar. I would like to know the outcome of that. I am assuming that they used bleached sugar or they would have said raw sugar or unbleached sugar. And they also mentioned about soda pop and soda pop was made with regular bleached sugar until they started to use HFCS. Oh how I hope they do a study on that stuff. And how about Aspartame, Aceselfame K, Splenda etc.?

So now they come out with this Splenda which was advertised with a bunch of lies about how great and safe it is, I wish they had experienced what I went through the first time I used it. I almost ended up in the hospital. I barely drank a half cup of my tea that contained the Splenda and I began to get severe chest pains and I thought I was having a hear6t attack. I took the time to look it up on the computer because I new this was the first time I had used it and I read where it was processed with chlorine. I am very allergic to chlorine and I decided to take the chance and just take an allergy pill and a few minutes later I was feeling a little better.

They know this is bad, they warn people to not inhale the fumes from chlorine and not to get it in your eyes, where did it say to eat it? How can they continouosly make all of these sweeteners, and knowingly add chemicals to them, chemicals have warning signs all over, DO NOT DRINK, DO NOT INHALE, DO NOT EAT, DO NOT GET IN YOUR EYES. What part of this don't they understand?

Splenda may have started out as sugar or sucrose but when they added the chlorine to it that poisoned it. Are these people so money hungry that they do not care for a life. I want them to do the studies using raw sugar or unbleached sugar. Have people that are using Splenda anyway and see if they get cancer in a few years, some probably already have it if they have been taking it as long as that has been out. I think that the same chlorination that do to sugar and they say it caused cancer, that same chlorination in Splenda will also cause cancer. I use only unbleached sugar, fructose and Stevia and I have been using it for years and no problems.

I don't think diabetes was a big deal until after the 1930's, and thats about when they started to using the bleaching agents, and that was about the same time that diabetes started showing up more. And then as they used more chemicals then they had more cancer. Do your math.

Thank you for following my blog http://grannycooks.blogspot.com for comments

If you are interested in eating all natural, please try my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7
You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or Phone at 1-800-788-7654
or order at Amazonbooks.com use the same ISBN# as above.

Laughter is healthy: A husband and wife came for counselling after 20 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was the wife went on with a passionate tirade listing every problem they had for the last 20 years. She went on and on, neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, feeling unloved etc. After listening to this for quite some time the therapist got up and went over and took the guys wife into his arms, carressing her kissing her passionately as her husband watched with raised eyebrows. The woman shut up and sat down as in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?" The husband thought a moment and replied. "Well, I can drop her off on Monday and Wednesday but Fidays I go fishing."

No comments: