Friday, June 26, 2009

Poisonous yeast spores

Eat for the health of it.

Whether you have heard this or not, I tink it is worth reading again and pass it on to whom ever you know. After eating pancakes for breakfast, a mother dropped her son off at school and shortly there after she received a call from him that he could not breathe. They school nurse called the rescue and they did save his life but he was near death. Evedently the pancake mix was outdated and the yeast in these mixes develope poisonous spores.( this can be any cake, cookie, brownie, bisquick and who knows what else.) Just be sure to throw away any outdated anything to be on the safe side. I am cleaning my cupboards out tomorrow.

I am doing just a few quick ones tonight, I have to get up early tomorrow morning and I need some sleep.

I have been bothered with toenail fungus and I have tried about everything and most of it works. But I will not take the medicine for it, that is bad stuff. I use equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and Listerine. Put it on those toes often and it will clear up and you should give it a dose every now and then there after. Another home remedy is good ole Vick's. Put it on your toes and wear socks to bed.

Mix olive oil and iodine to soothe your hemrhoids. Just place a teaspoon of olive oil in a small bowl and a few drops of iodine, use a cotton wad, soak it in the mixture and place it, you know where.

Do you have sore itchy eyes? I do all the time because I spend so much time on the computer, but I have tried another old remedy that seems to work well. Take a small bowl of warm water and add a teaspoon of sea salt; use a small clean cloth and place it in the salt water; lean over the sink and place the wetted cloth on your eyes and hold it there for a few minutes. You can repeat this a few times. It is very soothing.

A mixture of vanilla and water makes a great air freshener. Use the strength you feel necessary. I use about 1/3 vanilla to 2/3 water, in a spray bottle.

I may have mentioned this one before but I used Colloidal silver on the scars that were left after an allergic reaction that gave me hives after eating food with Aspartame in it. When they were real bad I would soak a small piece of cotton with the colloidal silver and tape it on the sore over night.

Thank you for following my Blogs:for comments: http://grannycooks.blogspot.com
If you would like to eat all natural,please order my all natural cookbook,
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654
Or you may order at amazonbooks.com please use ISBN# as above.

Laughter is healthy: 1-My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60. Now he is 97 and we don't know where he went.
2- I like long walks, especially when they are taken by someone that annoys me.
3- I have to walk early in the morning before my brain has time to figure out what I am doing.

No comments: