Thursday, June 11, 2009

addition and aspartame

Eat for the health of it.

I have to tell you more about Aspartame and I am hoping that you listen to what I tell you. You probably wonder why I am concerned; not only because I am so allergic to this horrible additive chemical or drug, and it is getting into the systems of babies and children and they don't have any idea about how horrible this drug is. How can they know when the parents don't know. If I hadn't had an allergic reaction to it, I wouldn't have known either. As I read up on it and discovered that it is really bad for you, I decided to try to get to people and if we stop buying products with that in it, they will take it off the market.

If you use Aspartame all the time, you may have to go through detox or withdrawal when you try to stop.

The methanol in Aspartame (10%) converts to formaldehyde and formic acid in the body which affects the retina of the eye and destroys the optic nerve. You can go blind. Sometimes vision returns after you stop using it, but not always.

Phenylalanine in Aspartame depletes seratonin. Low seratonin can trigger manic depression, mood swings, rage etc. Do you see this as a problem? Could this have anything to do with the increase in family murders? I say this every time I hear of someone being violent, (put some more chemicals in our food and even more people will be going crazy)and you will find even more of this kind of action.

Doctors do not recognize this and they continue to medicate the patient with antidepressants and when they use Aspartame it interacts with the antidepressant and other drugs. Why can't they see this problem? All doctors and druggists should be up on this.

Aspartame triggers irregular hearbeat.

Sugar free gum has Aspartame in it and when you chew it the small molecules goes through the mucous membrain in the mouth.We're just guinnea pigs being used to test their manufactured drugs and chemicals. They know that Aspartame causes brain tumors, can abort an unborn child and babies can be born with birth defects if the mother uses Aspartame during pregnancy.

The only good use I have for Aspartame is to take one of those small packages and sprinkle it around where you find ants, they will eat it and they die.

If you would like to know what to eat that is all natural, please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK,
ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 place an order at www.dorrancepublishing.com or by phone at:
1-800-788-7654 or you may order at Amazonbooks.com Use the same ISBN# as above.

Laughter is healthy: A man goes into the confessional and notices that it is fully equipped with a bar with Guiness on tap and on the other wall, there he sees boxes of Cuban cigars. When the priest walks in the man says, "Please forgive me Father, it has been some time since I have been to confession." The priest answers,"Yes, I know, you are on the wrong side, that is where I am supposed to sit."

No comments: