Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sugar or sugar substitute

Eat for the health of it.

Are you using one of the sugar substitutes? I know I could lose some pounds but even if I could use a sugar substitute like Aspartame,you aren't going to lose weight, all that does is make you crave more, so you are going to snack to satisfy your cravings. So all you are doing is increasing your appetite, your waistline and your medical bills. And you may even have one or more of the side effects from Aspartame, if you are still using it. Aspartame can cause headaches, memory loss, seizures,vision loss, coma and cancer And it appears to mimic the symptoms of fibromyalgia, MS, Lupus, ADD, Alzheimers, chronic fatigue, and Depression.

There is a bleaching agent in white sugar anyway so who needs that? I would suggest to try either the raw sugar, or any unbleached sugar, but if you are watching your weight, then try Stevia. It comes in small packages or liquid form in a bottle with a dropper, which is all you need in a cup of tea is a few drops. It is very sweet but if you learn to adjust to how many drops will be sweet enough for your tea or coffee, it's worth the try. I am very allergic to the artificial sweeteners so I have to use something all natural and I have been using Stevia for years without any side effects from it.

I know it's hard to know who to believe, but I would go with someone who has been there and done that. I have found out the hard way over the years that I am allergic to all of these terrible chemicals they are putting in our foods. Sometimes I think they are trying to kill us off. I can not see why anyone would even think of adding some chemical to anything we stick in our mouths. I don't appreciate having rashes, sores and itching, hives and other pains and illnesses from these chemicals. But in some ways it may be helpful to me because I don't eat anything with that poison in it and hopefully I will be healthier from that.

If you would like to eat all natural foods please try my all natural cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7
You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com Or phone # 1-800-788-7654
Or order at: Amazonbooks.com Please use the same ISBN# above.
Thank you for following my blog. http://grannycooks.blogspot.com for comments.

Laughter is healthy: Morris, an 82 year old man went to see the doctor for a checkup. A few days later he meets morris on the street with a geargeous young woman and the doctor said, " you're doing great aren't you Morris?"

"Just doing what you said doc,get a hot mama and be cheerful."
To which the doctor responded, "I didn't say that Morris, I said,you have a heart murmur so be caeful."

No comments: