Sunday, June 7, 2009

MORE HELPFUL INFO

Eat for the health of it.

Beyond chemotherapy: A new cancer killer that is as safe as mother's milk.
The Graviola tree has born some real promises treating cancer, protects your immune system and makes you stronger and healthier. It seems they have discovered that the bark, roots, fruit and fruit seeds and leaves have been used by medicine men for years. Wouldn't that be something if a simple tree would bare the treatment for cancer and build up your immune system?

Did you ever hear that vitamin D, that you get from sunshine can help strengthen muscles and bones, which helps to keep you from falling by improving your balance and coordination?

To get rid of age spots, make a paste of powdered vitamin C and a little water, put some of the paste on the age spots on your hands and arms for two weeks. It has helped rid my arms of scars left by the hives I got after consuming Aspartame. I also feel that the sun helped too. The sun really has a healing process. I was happy with that.

For pain and stiffness try using extra virgin olive oil. Rub it on 2 to 3 times a day.

You should take an Omega 3 capsul every day. I take one capsul a day to keep things moving.

Want to know how to remove a tick? Use a cotton wad soaked with some liquid soap; place it on the spot where the tick is, for 10 to 15 seconds and it will attach itself to the cotton wad. WALLA!!

Did you know that you can lower your cholesterol by eating an onion a day?

I have lowered my cholesterol by drinking,a "Healthy Drink" found in my all natural cookbook. Just take a 64 ounce bottle of 100% all natural apple juice and a 64 ounce bottle of 100% all natural white grape juice and a 1/2 cup mother vinegar or apple cider vinegar (not white vinegar). Mix together and store back in the juice bottles and refrigerate. Drink 1/4 cup before or after meals or 1/2 glass during the day for a thirst quencher. It also settles your stomach. This works for me. I also eat radishes for the enzymes I need for my stomach.

If you are interested in my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 Please order at, www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at 1-800-788-7654
or you may order from Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy: Church Bulletin Bloopers:Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.

No comments: