Monday, August 30, 2010

What to do with hives

Eat for the health of it.

If you have never had hives you are so lucky. Whether you are affected with hives by an allergic reaction to something you ate or something you came in contact with that you are allergic to, they are nasty and all you want to do is get rid of them, anyway you can. Probably the most likely and quickest way to treat them is with cow's or goat's milk, whole cream or half and half or if you would have some goats milk. I have also used witch hazel, or colloidal silver. I also took over the counter allergy medicine, Benadryl.At last resort, if your lips and tongue start to swell, get to the emergency room. I had my lips and tongue swell up after eating MSG and I went to the hospital. I have to read labels because I allergic to most of the additives they put in our food.

I don't have a choice I have to eat all natural, but I do feel so much better then I used to. For years I would get sick after I ate and then when I started to get all kinds of reactions I had to watch what I ate and found out that it had to be all natural foods, and I feel so much better then I used to. I think most people that do eat mostly all natural foods will say that they feel so much better. They didn't realize that the chemicals in the food was making them sick.

If you want to learn how to eat all natural, try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson.Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, or call at: 1-800-788-7654. You may also order at: Amazonbooks.com, or you may purchase at: Bassettes Healthfood Store in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you are looking for a good novel to read or give as a gift, I recommend, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, This novel will keep you interested to the very end. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com,ISBN # 1-58736-601-0. And now available at: BarnsandNoble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010, and Books-a-million.com, ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Two hunters bump into each other every afternoon and every day the one hunter shows off the hide from the bear he got the day before. The other hunter questions the lucky hunter as to how he manages to catch a bear every day.
"It's easy," says the hunter. "I just go over to one of those holes in the mountain and I yell into the hole,"get your big ugly face out here and the bear comes out and I shoot him."
"Wow, I'll try that."
The very next day the first hunter comes out of the woods with yet another bear skin.He spies the other hunter who is just torn up something awful.
"Wow, man, what happened to you?"
"Well, man, I did as you told me, I went to the hole in the mountain and I started shouting and yelling at the bear to come out and guess what happened?"
"What?"
"A bloody train came out."

No comments: