Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I was on vacation

Eat for the health of it.

Did you miss me? Probably not, but I really did a dumb thing last night I had my blog all done and I hit the wrong button and it was gone and I was too tired to redo the whole thing so I will give it another try tonight and think twice before I hit the key. BOINK!! I am only human.

Had a great family reunion. We had people from all over the place, California, Alaska, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, New York, Pennsylvania. We had a great time.

If you have eye floaters: Close your eyes and rest them for an hour, that usually helps them go away. Other eyestrain, use a cold wet wash cloth on your eyes for awhile and this will help. Just eat healthy,take it easy and rest always helps.
Try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson, available at:www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone # 1-800-788-7654 you may also order at: Amazonbooks.com or may be purchased at Bassettes Healthfood store in Toledo, Ohio on Secor Road between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you are looking for a good novel may I suggest: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Please order at:www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com,Amazonbooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010, and BarnsandNoble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.


Laughter is healthy:

Little Johnny is bored with the first grade and insists that he be forwardded to the 3rd. grade. His teacher contacts the principle and tells him what Johnny says and the principle sets the boy down and tells him that he will have to take a test and if he passes he will be sent to third grade, and Johnny agrees.

"What is three times three?" asks the principle.
"Nine." replies Johnny.
"What's six times six?"
"Eighty one."
And this goes on with every question the principle asks that he thinks the boy should know for third grade. He tells the teacher that he feels the boy is ready for third grade.
The teacher agrees but has thought about other remarks that the boy has made at sexual remarks and she has a few questions that she would like to ask the boy too.
They agree. The teacher begins by asking,"What do cows have four of that I only have two of?"
Johnny answers,"Legs."
"What is in your pants that you have that I don't have?"
The principle's eyes open wide as Johnny answers,"Pockets."
The principle sighs a relief. He tells the teacher, "That's enough, he can go into fifth grade. I missed the last two questions myself."

No comments: