Monday, August 9, 2010

Gall stones

Eat for the health of it.

I had my gall bladder out years ago because it was constantly bothering me. Now that they have done studies they show that if a person that has gall stones can actually get rid of them by eating parsnips,parsley, peas,turnips,and scallions raw and cooked. I guess if you eat enough of those vegetables it will cause you to pass the stones. I would probably have tried it had I heard about this because the xrays did not show that I had any large stones. And after it was removed they found only gravel. I guess I never missed it but just the thought of going through a surgery that wasn't really necessary or could have been eliminated. I do realize that time is always the issue. They didn't do all the testing they do now. Just something to think about if you are troubled with your gall bladder.

I guess this is part of the reason I am always pushing all natural foods, because whether you or anyone else feels the way I do about all natural foods, our bodies were made to digest all natural foods not all of these chemicals they are adding to our food supply.Naturally our innerds are going to try to repel these poisons, and when they can't then we get all kinds of retaliation in there, causing hives, cancer, gall stones, appendicitis, ulcers, blood dissorders, clogged arteries,allergies, etc.

My all natural cookbook is the only way I can help anyone that needs this kind of help. I know I am not the only person that has problems with the additives to our food supply. Try GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson. Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at:1-800-788-7654, or you may order at:Amazonbooks.com or may be purchased at:Bassettes Healthfood store on Secor road, in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you are looking for a great novel to read, try, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts,ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 It is based on a true story, only the names have been changed to protect the innocent. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com and now available at:Books-a-million.com, ISBN#978-1587366010 and also at: BarnsandNoble.com, ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A defending lawyer is cross examining a coroner."Before you signed the death certificate had you taken the man's pulse?"
"No, Sir."
"And did you listen for a heartbeat?"
"No, I didn't."
"So when you signed the death certificate you had not taken any steps to make sure the man was dead?"
The coroner, tired of the brow beating, says,"Well, let me put it this way. The man's brains were in a jar on my desk, but for all I know he could have been out there practicing law somewhere!" OOOH OUCH!!! Laugh. It's just a joke!!!

No comments: