Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to care for hemorrhoids

Eat for the health of it.

If you have never had any trouble with hemrroids I would consider you pretty lucky, because almost everyone has had a seige of hemrroids and then add to that a nasty little fissure. That smarts. It seems I have had them forever but I think after the birth of my first child was when I remember the most. They would come and go. I would have a colonoscopy and the doctor said I needed surgery, that would be the only way to fix them. I guess lucky for me that I had just laid out a bunch of money for some classes at the college and I said I would have to wait. They healed up and I was fine for awhile.

After my neck surgery this past winter and all that medicine I was on and I got all bound up again and the hemrroids were back and so was that nasty fissure. I tried several different things and I finally went to the health food store and they recommended a salve and I felt relief right away. I have been using it everytime I feel a little discompfort there.The name of this salve is:(H.G. The secrets of Eden) I would recommend that to anyone with this problem.

Eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables too. The more all natural you eat the better things will move along. If you have to take medicine be sure to drink plenty of water. And if you are still bound up you will probably have to use suppositories or an enama, but this salve will relieve the pain.

If you would like a copy of my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson, order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or call at: 1-800-788-7654. You may also order at:Amazonbooks.com or may be purchased at: Bassettes Healthfood Store, on Secor Road, in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you are looking for a good novel, Please order, 'Under Obligation.' The author is Trishianna Rose Roberts, based on a true story but the names in the story have been changed to protect the innocent. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and now at: Books-a-million.com,978-1587366010. BarnsandNoble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A couple had just finished eating and as they sat staring at the walls the wife said, "Honey, the light fixture in the hall needs a new bulb, could you fix it please?"
Annoyed by such a request, he says, "Do I have GE written on my forehead? I don't think so."
A few minutes later the wife asks, "Can you fix the light in the refrigerator?"
He answers,"Do you see Westinghouse written on my forehead?"

A while later she asks, "Well honey, those steps are in bad shape by the porch, could you at least fix them?"

"No," He grumbles. "I'm going to the bar and have a couple of drinks."
A couple hours later he comes home and the steps are fixed, the light was working in the refrigerator and the hall light was lit.

He looks at his wife and asked,"How did you do all that work"?

She explained it well. "I was on the front steps crying after you left and a really nice man came along and asked what I was crying for and I told him, so he offered to do that for me and all I had to do is bake him a cake or go to bed with him."

"What kind of cake did you bake for him?"

She replied, "Hellooo!! do you see Betty Crocker written on my forehead?" "I don't think so."

No comments: