Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Get rid of that headache

Eat for the health of it.

If you have had a headache lately and didn't know what to do about it, go to your nearest healthfood store and get some licorice root and chew on it. I like licorice but I have never tried it for headaches because I do not have headaches very often and I am sitting here thinking when I did last have a headache and it has been some time ago. I feel pretty lucky about that too because I know so many people who have headaches all the time. I'll have to tell them about the licorice root.

There are so many really good all natural healing remedies. I am always hoping that I can remember them if I ever need them.I know for sure that if you eat all natural you are going to have a better chance of being healthy.

Try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7. Available at:: www.dorrancepublishing.com, Amazonbooks.com, and at Bassettes Healthfood Store in Toledo, Ohio, on Secor Road between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

Another book you may be interested in is, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0, available at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and now available at: Book-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010, and BarnsandNoble.com ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

Andy is a prisoner and everyone likes him, because he really isn't a bad guy, just stepped out of line and got caught. He was so well liked by the warden that he made arrangements for Andy to learn a trade while serving time.After a few years Andy learns to be a carpenter and is given weekend passes to do work for people in the community. The warden decides that he wants to remodel his kitchen and asks Andy to help him. The warden tells Andy,"I can get the cupbords put into place but I need you to do my counter fitting."
Andy answers, "Gosh warden,I really would like to help you but counter fitting was what got me in jail in the first place."

No comments: