Friday, August 27, 2010

Worried about High Blood Preasure?

Eat for the health of it.

Keeping your weight down will help, and stay away from salty foods. Well I like my salt and I use sea salt. Try it, you will like it. That's all I have in my house anymore and that does make a difference. If you are a heavy drinker, you will need to cut back on the alcohol. Sorry, I don't have any replacement, the only thought I have had is if you drink only homemade wine, but I haven't heard if it is better for you, I can only guess that it would be if there are no chemicals in homemade.That would make a difference. Any time you add anything artificial to your food, it messes with your natural chemistry.

Something that I drink and really like is my health drink I have in my cookbook. It is really healthy for you. I drink it all the time and to me it tastes as good as any wine I have tasted.
If you are interested in my cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson, order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or call at:1-800-788-7654. You may also order at: Bassettes Healthfood Store on Secor Road, in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

Also a good novel that is interesting to the end, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0, is based on a true life happening, the names have been changed to protect the innocent. Please order at:www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com and now available at: BarnsandNoble.com ISBN#978-1587366010, and Books-a-million.com, ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

Dan marries one of a pair of identical twin girls. Less than a year he is in court filing for a divorce.
"Okay," the judge says, "Tell the court why you want a divorce."
"Well. Your Honor," Dan says, "Every once in a while my sister-in-law comes over for a visit and she and my wife look so much a like that I end up making love to her by mistake."
The judge says,"Surely there must be some difference between the two."
Dan says,"There sure is, Your Honor, and that's why I want a divorce."

No comments: