Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever had Hepatitis?

Eat for the health of it.

Luckily I was married and out of the house when my father, brothers and sisters had hepatitis. I remember my dad was sick enough to be down in bed, and for my dad that had to be very sick. I don't know where they got it but it was going around. But one thing that is good for hepatitis is stinging nettle and chickweed. I am sure these days they have a drug for curing this but years ago it must have been a rare sickness. The main thing for most contracted diseases is to be sure to always wash your hands with soap, carry washups with you to wash your hands if you think you may not have a place to wash up before eating.

Don't forget my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson, or order at www.dorrancepublishing.com, or call at: 1-800-788-7654. You may also order at:Amazonbooks.com or may be purchased at: Bassettes Healthfood store on Secor Road, in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

Also a good novel is, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts. Based on a true story but the names have been changes to protect the innocent. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010, and BarnsandNoble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

One day God saw all the rascally behavior going on here on earth. He called his angels to check things out and when they returned they told God that, yes, it was true, things were quite bad.95% were misbehaving and 5% were not.
God chose another angel to double check this out and when she returned, and told God the same thing.God was pleased with the 5% and sent them an email to encourage them to continue their good behavior. Do you know what it said? I just wondered because I didn't get one either.

No comments: