Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Henoch-Schonlein Purpura

Eat for the health of it.

HSP- I never heard of it before either. All I remember is that there were little tiny blisters like on my ankles and they kept breaking and joining one another until they formed a very large red raised area and then others formed around my ankle.Then I had it on both ankles. They really looked more like a purplish black scab. I was hospitalized for four days, I had about every test they could give me. I was released and then I got these humongust hives that were redish in color and they were all over me. My eyes and lips were swollen. I had a few small ones on my chin, they were all over my torso and legs.Drove me absolutely nuts with itching until a friend of mine recommended that I take a Benadryl. I was ready for taking anything at all.

I have difficulty using generic drugs. (I should say the filler in generic drugs, because the drug inside is really the same but they use different fillers).And you may never know what they put in there.

Other than the doctor telling me that I may have gotten this from taking the generic drug, that made me itch, I really do not know what caused it. I just hope I never get it again. Although my sores are shrinking, they will be on me for awhile and I am sure I will have some scars from them. What I have read on this too is that I had this bacterial infection after my neck surgery in January and this could have been brewing in there since then.

I think it has helped that I do eat all natural or it could have been much worse then that was. I didn't have a lot of the side effects that I could have had with it so I think it does help to eat all natural to build up your immune system.

If you want to eat all natural try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson. Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. You may also order at: Amazonbooks.com or may be purchased at: Bassettes Healthfood store on Secor Road in Toledo,Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you are looking for a great novel to read, please try 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1587366010. It is based on a true story, but the names have been changed to protect the innocent. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and now available at: Books-a- million.com and BarnsandNoble.com.ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:
An old man on his death bed, wants all of his money to be burried with him. He calls his priest, lawyer and doctor to his bedside and hands each of them an envelope to put in his casket when he dies.

The man dies and sure enough each of the three men place the envelope in the casket with the mans' body.As they rode to the cemetery in the lemousine, the priest breaks down and confesses that he needed a new baptismal font and he kept some of the money to pay for it. The doctor also confesses that he kept enough out to pay for a new machine at the hospital. The lawyer exclaims."I am ashamed of both of you, I want you to know that when I put my envelope in there, I made the check out for the full amount."

No comments: