Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ear problems?

Eat for the health of it.

I have found another ear cleaner. I have tried several on my own and I have been to two different doctors and they have cleaned my ear out and I still cannot get all the wax out. Now I want to try this and see what happens. You can buy Lobelia tincture or fluid extract(nonalcoholic) from the health food store. Heat a small amount in a spoon, over a flame.When warm put it in the ear and let it in there for a half hour. I see where my first problem is, is that I don't leave the stuff in my ear long enough. I'll have to try it again and keep it in there for a half an hour, then rinse it out with warm water.

Try to keep with the all natural stuff, I still swear by it.Eat all natural as much as you can to maintain your health. If you need help with food that is all natural, please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK by Teresa Thompson, ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7. Please order at:www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at: 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at:Amazonbooks.com or may be purchased at: Bassettes Health food store on Secor Road in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you are looking for a very good novel, please try 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Please order at:www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com,Amazonbooks.com and now available at:Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010 and also at: BarnsandNoble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A man and his wife were grocery shopping and the husband picks up a case of beer and puts it in the shopping cart. The wife immediately questions him, "What are you doing?"
I am buying this case of beer."
"We cannot afford the case of beer."
"But it is only $10 for 24 cans."
"We don't need it."
He puts it back and a few minutes later the wife picks up a jar of face cream. The husband asks, "What are you doing?"
She answers, "This is my face cream."
He answers, "That is $20."
She answers,"But this makes me look beautiful."
He answers,"So does 24 cans of beer and it's half the price."
Over the PA system comes this voice,"Clean up on isle 25, we have a husband down."

No comments: