Thursday, August 12, 2010

Are you prematurely getting gray ?

Eat for the health of it.

My hair changes colors a lot and I guess I never thought of it being from something I was eating. I suppose that because I do eat all natural foods it can make a difference that my hair doesn't really turn gray. I have been accused of coloring my hair because it does change, but it does it on its own.

Now this is something I would like to try but I will have to wait until I find the time. Now I suppose that if you were to eat a lot of bread like, Russian rye, or Dark Greek breads or certain Turkish breads, this could help your hair to keep from graying.
One of the ingredients is black cumin which is in these breads and they claim it has an effect on whether a persons hair turns gray. I do eat the darker breads and I make sure they are all natural. It could be, but you can also crush a half cup of black cumin seeds and 1/4 cup sesame seeds, boil in 2 cups of filtered water for several minutes or until you have only one cup left. Rinse your hair with this brew and leave it on until the next shower. Now you do this for 60 to 90 days.

I don't really know if I care that much if my hair turns gray or not. After thinking this over, you would be grinding these seeds every day; boiling them into this brew, rinsing your hair with this every day, and then you would no longer have gray hair. Is it worth it? I'll have to try that and hope it works. I'll have to look into the dark breads and their ingredients to see if that would work. It will be interesting.
If you try it please let me know.

My all natural cookbook can give you a lot of recipes to eat all natural and that is a good start to healthy body, system, bones, hair, skin etc. and believe me that's the way to eat. Please order my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson.Please order at:www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at: 1-800-788-7654. You may also order at: Amazonbooks.com or may be purchased at Bassettes Health Food Store on Secor Road in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway. They also have another store on Heatherdowns and they also carry my book there.

Now if you are looking for a good book to read, I would like you to read, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-587366010. This story is based on a true story, only the names have been changed to protect the innocent. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and now Books-a-million.com, ISBN# 978-1587366010 and also at: BarnsandNoble.com, ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

An old man, a boy and a donkey were walking on the road into town and at the edge of town the old man told the boy to get on the donkey while they went through the town.
And the people said, "It's a shame that the young boy rides the donkey and the old man walks."
The boy gets off the donkey and he walks with the old man.
So the people said,"That's a shame that they are both walking when they have a donkey to ride."
So the old man and the young boy both got on the donkey and continued to walk through the town. Then the people said,"That's a shame that both of those people are riding that poor donkey."
So, now they feel bad that they were riding the poor donkey so they get off the donkey and begin to carry the donkey the rest of the way through the town and they came to a bridge and the donkey began to wriggle around and they dropped the donkey in the river and he drowned.

The moral of this story is; if you try to please everyone, you may as well kiss your ass goodbye.

No comments: