Friday, August 13, 2010

Are you balding?

Eat for the health of it.

Stop it right now before it goes any further. Take a natural bristled brush and rub your head with the bristle to stimulate blood flow and help stimulate circulation in the area and that will bring blood to the scalp and help nourish hair follicles.

I have been massaging my hair so I don't loose it all. I hope it works. Anything is worth the try.

I know I sound like a broken record but I am thoroughly convinced that eating healthy is the only way to eat. Most of the time when you eat healthy you build a very strong immune system.

After telling you about the Henoch-Schonlein purpura I have and it is only about half gone right now, but to think that I was eating all natural and being careful what I eat all the time and I got it. It's a horrible thing to get and I had never heard of it before, but now looking back about 6 months when I underwent a very serious neck operation and I kept thinking, 'could it be the rods or the cadaber bones they used?'
In reading up on this I did find out that it can stem from a bacterial infection. I remember that I did get an infection and possibly it stayed in my system until now to take over my body. It sure made itself right at home. I am finding out more about it as I find and read articles on it. One thing is you should never wear these short socks and especially do not wear them to bed. They can shut the circulation off and zap you can have a terrible infection and it lasts a long time. just google it and read whatever.

Meanwhile, eat healthy. Try my all natural cookbook,GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson, Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. You may also order at: Amazonbooks.com or can be purchased at:Bassettes Healthfood Store on Secor Road, in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive parkway.

If you want to read a book that is very interesting and true,please order 'Under Obligation', by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-587366010. The story is true. The names have been changes to protect the innocent. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010 and also at: BarnsandNoble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A man dies and is sent to a place of eternal punishment.As he passes sulphurous pits and shrieking sinners, he notices a man he recognises as a lawyer, making love to a beautiful woman.
"That's not fair ," he claims."I face torment for eternity, and that lawyer gets to spend it making love to a beautiful women."
"Shut up!" barks the devil, jabbing the man with his pitchfork. "Who are you to question her punishment?"

No comments: