Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'll try a few remedies

Eat for the health of it.

For contagious diseases, or if you don't know if it contagious, take raw garlic, press it into some honey and have a spoonful.

If you want to suppress your appetite, use peppermint. Catnip will encourage you to eat.

If you have erection problems and do not want to use the drugs, try some real spicy foods. Apparently the the capsaicin in red pepper expands the blood vessels, enhancing blood flow which increases blood flow.

Oh if we had just kept using all natural foods instead of all these chemicals.

Eating healthy will naturally keep you healthy. I think my problem is from medi
cine that I was using for allergies. I am so upset about it because I feel that I am pretty healthy. When you are allergic to the allergy pill, that's pretty bad. It's actually the filler that I am allergic to.

I guess I better hit the sack. We are having a family reunion and we start tomorrow, getting things set up. Friday we have a fish fry and Saturday is the big day, we either have a hobo dinner or a pig roast, but this year the host decided on hambergers and hot dogs. Oh well next year will be better.We are still going to cook corn in a beer barrel.

Laughter is heathy:

Little Tommy was telling his teacher every day that his mother was going to have a brother or a sister for him to play with.

One day his mother let Tommy feel the baby move.

The teacher noticed that he hadn't said anything about the baby in quite some time so the teacher asked, "Tommy, I haven't heard anything about that baby lately."

Tommy bursts into tears and confesses,"I think my mommy ate it."

No comments: