Thursday, July 22, 2010

earache, ear infection

Eat for the health of it.

I have been going through a problem with my ears for over a year now. I go to the doctor and they clean out the wax. I have had sinus infection that also claimed my ear. Just a couple of weeks ago I had my ear cleaned again. Well it took her a few minutes to get the tool ready and the water warm and she loaded the squirtee thing and she shot it in my ear and she showed me the clumps of wax she got out. I really want her to do it again because I still don't hear as well as i should but it cost $95 dollars for that process and wow!! I sure hope my insurance pays for that.

In the mean time I guess I will have to try one of the ear treatments I have used before and see if it will work. For one thing they say, never put anything smaller than your elbow in your ear. Well I couldn't even get my elbow aroung there but I have used several other treatments such as olive oil and garlic (grind the garlic and add to warm olive oil and strain)put the drops in your ears and keep them in there for a few minutes. One thing I haven't tried is a tiny amount of tea tree oil added to the olive oil and garlic. Tea tree oil is supposed to be an infection fighter. I would use 2/3 cup olive oil, 1 clove garlic, chopped, let set for a few days and strain the garlic out, then add a couple drops of tea tree oil. I am going to try this now that I have my ear cleaned out. I used it before but I think I was fighting a loosing battle with all of that ear wax in there. I'll try to remember to let you know if it works. I would like to hear out of both ears as I don't want to miss anything.

Remember my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN # 0-8059-6286-7, By Teresa Thompson,available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at:1-800-788-7654. You may also order at: Amazonbooks.com, or may be purchased at: Bassettes healthfood Store in Toledo, Ohio on Secor Road between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you are looking for a good novel, may I suggest, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010, and BarnsandNoble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A young preacher was contacted by the near by funeral home to say a few prayers at the nearby cemetery as the man had no family or friends. The preacher starts out early to find the cemetery and the grave location but he gets lost and it makes him a half an hour late. There is no hearse, but there were some workmen on lunch break sitting under the shade tree near by. The preacher goes to the open hole in the ground and sees that the vault lid is already in place. He begins to say some payers for the diseased. When he heads back to his car he hears the men talking and one said,"Do you suppose we aught to tell him that's the septic tank?"

No comments: