Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Any one have an earache?

Eat for the health of it.

I don't really have an earache but I have a lot of wax build up. So any time I see anything on ears I have to read it. Especially after going to the doctor the other day and having the assistent clean out my ear. My word, two squirts with that water syringe and $95, I can hear again.

If you decide to clean your own ears, be sure to use sanitized bottles and droppers.
To make a good ear drop at home, use 2/3 cup of olive oil in a clean glass jar, add a fresh mullein leaf, chopped and a tiny bit of tea tree oil and a finely chopped garlic clove.Cover with a lid and set in the sun for ten days. Strain through a sieve then and again through a clean cloth or muslin. Store in a dark bottle that has an eye dropper.
It helps to eat healthy whenever you can. I always ask at a restaurant, that I have not eaten at before, if they use MSG, ASPARTAME,SPLENDA,HFCS,MSG,IF THEY FILTER their water ETC.They probably would rather that I leave, but if we bring two or three other couples with us, they want you to stay. Most restaurants know what I am talking about. And a lot of them do care about their customers because if people get sick at your restaurant, you lose, because people will not come back if they get sick.

Don't forget my book:GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson, available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654, or order at: Amazonbooks.com or may be purchased at: Bassettes Healthfood store located in Toledo, Ohio on Secor Road between Sylvania, Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you are interested in a good novel please try, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0. Please order at: www.wheatmaek.com.

Laughter is healthy:

Little Tommy started school and it seemed no matter what the teacher did or what the parents did he was not interested in school. He had terrible grades and just would not try. Going into the second month, his parents decide that they will send him to a Catholic school. Within a short time his grades were improving and by the end of the first marking period he was getting all A's.

The parents were impressed and asked Tommy what he liked about that school, because his grades were very good now.

Tommy, answered with eyes as big as saucers,"I tell you mom and dad, they really mean business there. When we went to the church for a religious class and I saw that guy hanging from the cross, I knew they meant business."

No comments: