Tuesday, July 27, 2010

In the hospital

Eat for the health of it.

For my followers, I was in the hospital for four days. I have some lesions on me that are almost black and at times are very painful. I don't think they really know what has caused it. I just hope it goes away and never comes back. I was taking an allergy pill then I started with an allergic reaction, so I went to the drugstore and found out it was generic, so they gave me the regular one and it did help but I was still itching so I quit taking that. I went to the helthfood store and got a spray that really worked then I started with these lesions. I still don't know why it happened and I don't think the doctors really know either. Sometimes I think they are getting carried away with making all these new drugs. You have to careful what you eat with them and that shouldn't be if it is something all natural.

I hope I feel more like writing tomorrow night.

Laughter is healthy:

A sixth grade teacher is giving an assignment to her sixth grade class, when she turned around to start the lesson and reached high on the chalkboard, she heard a giggle from one of the boys in the class.
She quickly turns to Patrick and asks,"What's so funny?"
"Well teacher, I just saw your one of your garters."
She yells, "You get out of my class and don't come back for three days."
As she turns back and begins to write again, she hears another giggle. She again asks,"Billy, what's so funny?"
Well teacher, I just saw both of your garters."
Again she yells,"Get out of my class and don't come back for three weeks."
Embarrassed and frustrated, she turns to the board she drops the eraser, she bends over to pick it up and hears a huge burst of laughter from another male student. She turns to little Johnnie and asks,"Where do you think you are going?"
Johnnie answered, "Well teacher, what I just saw, my school days are over."

No comments: