Friday, July 16, 2010

Vinegar for anything

Eat for the health of it.

I got my blog all done last night and copuuts, it failed to send so here I go again.I have tried vinegar for many things but I just recently read where you should use apple cider vinegar or wine vinegar to get rid of wrinkles. I have thought of trying this before but was a bit skeptical. Now I am going to. Simply put the vinegar on a cloth and put it on your wrinkles. It feels good but you smell a bit vinegary. Don't get it in your eyes.

With all the chemicals they put in our foods and cleansers etc., I like using things that are all natural. If you want to learn more about cooking all natural please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson, it is available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. You may also order at: Amazonbooks.com, or may be purchased at: Bassettes Healthfood Store on Secor road, in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you would like a good novel to read, I suggest,'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. The story is true but the names have been changed to protect the innocent. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010 and also at: BarnsandNoble.com ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A business lady does a lot of flying and she always gets nervous about the plane flight so she carries a bible with her and reads it as she flies. A man sitting next to her asks,"You don't really believe all that stuff in there,do you?"
She replies,"Of course I do, it is the bible."
"Well, what about the guy that was swallowed by the whale?"
"You mean Jonah? Sure I do."
"Well, how do you suppose he survived all that time?"
"I don't really know, but when I get to heaven, I will ask him."
"What if he isn't in heaven?" the man asks sarcastically.
The lady said,"Then you can ask him."

No comments: