Monday, July 5, 2010

Carpal tunnel syndrome

Eat for the health of it.

If you never had carpal tunnel syndrome, then you don't know how painful it can be. I guess it makes a difference what type work you do that can cause you to have this. I had an upholstery shop and that is rather hard repetative work and can really be rough on your hands, wrists and of course your back. Running a sewing machine and lifting furniture and other things can cause all kinds of problems. I had surgery on for the CTS and I was still able to work. Had I known that I could do some exercises, it may have kept me from having surgery, but at that time I hadn't heard of the exercise.

You take vitamin B-6(4 tablets a day), then put some olive oil on your hands and massage them around the thumb and index finger and the wrist area. You may have to go to a massage therapist and have the therapist show you what to do, because this is something you may have to do every day. I am sure there are a lot of jobs that cause carpal tunnel so it's good to know this.

Natural treatments are so much better for you then surgery but when surgery is a must, you will do that too.

If you would like to eat all natural, please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson, is available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. You may also order at: Amazonbooks.com, or may be purchased at: Bassettes Healthfood Store on Secor road, in Toledo, Ohio, between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you would like a good novel to read, I suggest, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. The story is based on a true story that will keep you interested to the very end. It is listed as a fiction because the names have been chenged to protect the innocent. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010 and also at: BarnsandNoble.com, ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

Two men collided as they were pushing their carts around the store. The older man says,"sorry about that, I was looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention. The young man says, "That's okay, I'm looking for my wife too, I need to get home."
The old man says,"Maybe I can help you find her, what does she look like?"
The younger man says, "She is 27 years old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, buxom, wearing no bra, long legs, and wearing short shorts. What does your wife look like?"
The older fella answers, "Doesn't really matter, lets look for yours."

No comments: